Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Fairy Tale -- a review by Nallely Saavedra

Fairy Tale by Cyn Balog
*** Stars


All Morgan Sparks wants is to keep Cam by her side forever.

All her life, Morgan has been different from the rest. Most of her childhood she spent with Cam Browne, and she couldn't be any happier. But after she witnesses her boyfriend, Cam, fly on the football field, he starts to act different. Morgan can't help but feel insecure. Morgan knows Cam is hiding something, and if he won't tell her, she'll do anything to find out why. For the sake of their future she'll do anything to keep him by her side.This is a tale of two best-friends who struggle in saving their destined love.

I rate this book a 3 out of 5 stars because too many things were happening at once, so much so that it got confusing halfway through. Though, I liked Morgan because she was a straight-forward person. ^^ The ending made me really upset and mad, but if a sequel were released I'd want to read it ^^! I didn't like it that much because it didn't really explain what Morgan was emotionally feeling..it just had a short description of her emotions. I felt like Balog needed to express Morgan's pain a little more. I kind of wish Balog would've added Cam's point-of-view. I feel like that would've made it better.

Enjoy,
Nallely S. ^^

9 comments:

TheBookNurse said...

I am not sure if I would like this one or not, Nallely, but you did a nice job on the review!

Ms C.

Jayel Gant said...

This looks like a frustrating book... I might just check it out to see for myself though :)

Anonymous said...

looks good

Anonymous said...

I haven't read the book myself, but from what you put it doesn't sound half bad. I would've looked at the cover and not have given it a second glance otherwise

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't have given this book a second glance had it not been for this review, it looks like an ok book and i liked your review

Anonymous said...

love the review cant wait to read the book

Anonymous said...

i migh just look into this book

Chase Koob said...

This book looks like it could be good.

Anonymous said...

I honestly don't know how to feel about this book. It's pretty interesting but the romance was just kind of sad.