Monday, August 31, 2015

Daughter of Deep Silence -- Reviewed by Sarah Roberts






                              Imagine seeing your family killed before your very own eyes while on a family vacation. Frances Mace sees her parents shot before her very own eyes while vacationing on a boat known as the Persephone. This is the story about how Frances seeks revenge on the man who covered up the truth about what really happened to the Persephone and its passengers that fateful night. But when something happens that causes Frances to make a choice between love or revenge, which will she choose? Come and ride the waves with Frances on the journey to a successful revenge along with finding the truth behind the lies and deceit of Senator Wells.

                                I gave this book four and half stars out of five because although this book was well written and had a very well written plot line, I would have liked to have seen more of the other characters and their points of view. Especially Shepherd's and Grey's.  This book was definitely original and the storyline had great depth to it. You really got to know Frances and experience the inner battles within herself. I enjoyed how she tried to keep herself from showing emotions but you got to see what really was going on in the inside. I would definitely read this book again if given the choice. Frances was forced to grow up but you also saw that she was just a girl on the inside who felt hurt and out of control. Although Frances did not show it you could see the agony she was really in due to the traumatic experience the happened before her eyes. I would recommend this to my friends and family members because it unlike anything you have ever read before.




5 comments:

TheBookNurse said...

Sarah -- did you read my review of this book on Goodreads?

Anonymous said...

This book really sounds really interesting to me because she gave good details

Anonymous said...

This book sounds very intriguing. It seems very mysterious and detailed.

Sydney Jackson said...

Book sounds amazing! I might have to read it myself

Anonymous said...

This on seems really good I remember you talking so highly of it after you read it! I'm really interested to read it.