Tuesday, October 13, 2015

What We Saw--Reviewed by Sarah Roberts







 

               
              Have you ever been in a situation where something bad happens, and you are the only one that wants to speak out against it? Well that's exactly where Kate Weston finds herself. After a picture of Stacey Stallard passed out over Deacon Mill's shoulder appears on social media, Kate begins to question what really happened that night. Suddenly, controversy erupt in town after Stacey accuses four of Kate's classmates of rape. Kate begins to question What really happened at that party after she left? who was still there? and more importantly what did they see?
     I gave this book a five star rating. This book was absolutely amazing! The mystery and suspense had my heart pounding and my mind dying to find out more as each chapter passed. I enjoyed how there was some romance but also a scandal that I feel any teen could experience at any party. This book may have you believe you have it all figured out by reading one single page, but in reality nothing is as exactly as it appears. The closer you look, the more you see.
 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm beginning to really love mystery books more so I'll have to take some time to read this one!