Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Review by MaKayla Quinn

Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer
The Twilight series books were the most fantastic books I have ever read. They were so full of detail, plot twists, and action that I had to read each chapter at least twice before I could understand it! All of the characters were so detailed and full of emotion. It literally felt like the characters were there with me or like I was part of the story. The entire Twilight Series should be in every teenager's bookshelf. I didn't know what I was getting myself into when I first picked up Twilight. After reading it I was dying to get New Moon, Eclipse, and Breaking Dawn. Now after finishing Breaking Dawn last month, I can finally put my appreciation for Stephenie Meyer's magnificent creations into words. In my personal favorite authors, including J.K. Rowling, Darren Shan, Sue Monk Kidd, and Richard Bachmen, Stephenie Meyer is at the top of the list. The Twilight Series is now one of my top favorite book series next to Harry Potter. All in all, the Twilight Series gets 5 out of 5 stars from me. If they mess up the movie, I will go Volturi on Warner Bro. They shouldn't because the Harry Potter movies have been great so far.

No comments: