Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Memoir of a Milk Carton Kid Review by Liz Hill

Memoir of a Milk Carton Kid





****

Memoir of a Milk Carton Kid is about a girl, Tanya Kach. She is a strong fighter and this book tells her haunting true story. When Tanya was in grade school she was kid napped by her school's security guard, Tom. She thought Tom was her hero and she was brain washed into believing he was there to help. Tanya was held in Tom's house for over ten years. He abused her sexually and mentally. Tom never let her out of his very small room. Tanya didn't try to get away because she was to scared. Tom told her he would kill everyone she loves and then her if she left. Did Tanya get away? Where is she today? Read more and find out what truly happen in Memoir of a Milk Carton Kid.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This book seems really good, a realistic yet intense. X) Might read it.

Anonymous said...

I read the title and was expecting some cutesy, old-fashioned plot book about a kid and some adventure that takes place in their life. Little can I say I was surprised beyond belief when I read the description...so creepy in comparison to the cute title. Slightly reminds me of the book Stolen, which I liked okay. The description seems realistic, and hopefully the storyline follows a realistic line too. Will possibly read this in my spare time.