Thursday, September 24, 2015

October Poll



Autumn is here and it’s back to the classroom!  Type your answer to the question in the comments.

What memorable YA protagonist would best describe your school personality?: 

Charlie from THE PERKS OF BEING A WALLFLOWER by Stephen Chbosky: You’re the quiet sort of intellectual that people don’t always notice, but that doesn’t faze you. When you finally come out of your shell, it’ll be worth it for an experience you’ll never forget. 

Georgia Nicolson from ANGUS, THONGS AND FULL-FRONTAL SNOGGING by Louise Rennison: Everything about your high school experience screams awkward, but it’s okay --- your friends will have a million funny stories to laugh about later. 

Andrew Wiggin from ENDER’S GAME by Orson Scott Card: You’re a tech whiz and proud of it, spending your afternoons playing video games and still somehow managing to do well in all your classes. 

Felton Reinstein from STUPID FAST by Geoff Herbach: Your life revolves around sports --- living for the game keeps you sane. 

Hermione Granger from HARRY POTTER: You are the smartest kid in school and you’re not afraid to show it. Getting great grades and eventually getting into a great college --- that’s what high school’s all about.

Sam in BEFORE I FALL by Lauren Oliver: You are the popular queen bee at your school, but (at least after that dramatic accident) you’ve learned that bullying and cruelty are not the ways to use your power.

OTHER -- please give character name, book title, and author as well as briefly describe that character's "school personality."

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am Charlie because I am quiet but I'm also quite smart. I'm not quiet forever as soon as I get used to Ohara I will talk more but for now I'm quiet.

Anonymous said...

I think I am like Charlie also because I'm very quiet during school.

Anonymous said...

I believe that I am Charlie because I am quiet but once I come it of my shell I am a completely different person.