Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Everwild -- Review by Ian Zig.



Everwild

by Neal Shusterman

*****


Where to start?... Everwild is the second book in the Skinjacker Trilogy. The first book, Everlost, introduced the afterlife-ish world with all the kids who had short lives and died before their time. The main characters of the trilogy are Nick, the Chocolate Ogre, Mary, the Sky Witch, and Allie, the Outcast. Everwild is all about Nick and Mary, lovers pitted against each other, exploring Everlost with the intentions of building an army. Allie is just the wild card that's thrown into the mix. Will they get their war? Will Mary and Nick make up their differences and go on loving each other? You'll have to read it to find out.


Now, I'm sure that this blog does this book absolutely no justice, but suffice to say that I loved it! I cannot wait for the next book in the trilogy to come out! If you like reading fantasy and out of the ordinary books, then you'll like this. I would reference this book to all of my friends. You can trust me when I say there's a reason I gave this book 5 stars.

6 comments:

Halea Coulter said...

It sounds interesting, but I'd need a review of the first one before I could make a decision whether or not to read the series.deor

Amy Lyon said...

I think I'll pass..sorry

Aspen Gates said...

I guess I'll just have to read the first book in order to determine wether or not I'll want to read this one.

TheBookNurse said...

This does sound like a good series. I've got #3 ready to preorder but it's a way off yet!

Everfound (The Skinjacker Trilogy) due out May 3, 2011

Hope Austin said...

This series sounds realy strange, even for me. I think I'll pass.

Ian Zig. said...

suit yourselves, all you unfaithful little ingrates! I still love this series and cannot wait for the next one!