Monday, February 20, 2012

Away--reviewed by Nallely Saavedra


Away by Teri Hall
***** stars
#2


"She risked everything, If only it's not too late."-Away

Rachel has finally left the place she's known all her life. She thought she was prepared for the world she's always ever read about...but she was so wrong. For the sake of getting her father back, Rachel will take the risks...no matter the outcome. Patience is running low for Rachel, finally at the village where she knows they can give her answers, she waits for Malgams recovery, Pathik's father. When Malgam recovers, Pathik's grandfather, Indigo, finally reveals everything they know and knew of Daniel, Rachel's father. Daniel has been taken away by the Roberts. A violent group of people that split from the camp Indigo and the rest live in. They are willing to risk everything to rescue Daniel.

If only that were the problem. Rachel and Pathik can't seem to give in to their feelings with everything going on.

Will this story come to an end? or will if blossom into a beautiful mesmerizing story?
Read Away, #2 in the series...to find out! XP

I rated Away *****stars because I loved the Line. I was completely captivated from the beginning and Away really answers all my questions from The Line. The story of Vivian and Daniel is simply tragic yet so beautiful. It gives hope to those who have lost it. X) The strength and determination that Rachel has simply made me smile. I like the characters, but mostly their strong personalities really grab your attention. Away is just another collection to my favorites. Hopefully it's not the end! Because I have more questions! XD haha. Read it and Love it! X)

-Nallely.

3 comments:

TheBookNurse said...

I may have to read these! I will also check to see if a third installment is going to be released.

Anonymous said...

This looks very interesting! I might just read it.

Anonymous said...

I hope there is another one! The ending made me sad!