Monday, February 6, 2012

Deadly Little Voices--reviewed by Nallely S.


Deadly Little Voices
by Laurie Stolarz

*** Stars

If you've read any of the other Touch books...I'm pretty sure you'll love and hate this new installment in the Touch Series. ")

Camelia has only ever known the difference between her and the world. Growing up not knowing and knowing, Camelia has a near-death experience that changes her future forever.

In this new installment, Camelia starts hearing voices. Voices telling her she would be better off dead, she's a fool and doesn't deserve to live. If only that was the only problem. Ben, her ex-boyfriend, is seeing someone new. Camelia tries to act like it doesn't bother her ,but Ben is comeone special because they both share a secret noone can know. To make matters worse...Ben could possibly be Cammie's soulmate yet, it seems far too late. Camelia has special powers. Powers that make her see things. Premonitions of a sort. When Cammie starts sculting a figure skater, she doesn't know what to do. With the creepy voices getting harder to tune out. It's only a matter of time before something goes wrong....again.

Read Deadly Little Voices.....a book that will keep you hungry for more! XP

I rate Deadly Little Voices...3 Stars because I was so disappointed with the ending....actually with everything really. I enjoyed the first installments but when I got to the climax of this story...I just about wanted to shot myself! I'm so sad! I did like seeing that Cammie is jealous and it's obvious there's still something between Ben and her. Hopefully in the next, and final(?), book there is hope and happiness!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great review! I have been wanting to read this book along with the series. It looks like a very good book.

Anonymous said...

You will hate and love Cammie and Ben. ^ ^ It's a unique and cute story. Read it! ^ ^

Anonymous said...

I say this a lot, but I love this series. It constantly surprises you thought each book!