Monday, April 2, 2012

Out of sight, out of time--reviewed by Nallely S.


by Ally Carter
reviewed by Nallely Saavedra
* * * *

For Cammie Morgan, knowing more than the average girl is well...normal. But then everything in her world has changed. One day Cammie finds herself in an alpine convent only to realize that months has passed. As she tries to recall her memories....she only realizes that there is a black hole where they should be. The only clues to help her are the ones she left behind....the scars on her body and the dirt under her nails.
The last thing Cammie remembers before she abandoned Gallagher Academy was that she had to protect her friends and family from the Circle of Cavan. As she returns to Gallagher Academy, together with her friends and Zach, she must undercover her secrets and the clues she left behind....before the Circle finds her. Because she knows something they would risk everything to make her forget.
Find out more in the 5th installment of the Gallagher Girls.

I rated Out of sight, out of time * * * * stars because, I personally didn't really feel myself get into this book at all. Maybe because I was short on time because of the musical...not the point! I still love Cammie and her personality. I admire her friendship with Bex, Liz, and Macey. Her mother still makes me wish I had a mother like that! Actually I just love the setting and plot of this series. It doesn't just focus on romance, it focuses on friendship and family, and working together to accomplish something bigger. You know? In this book, I felt those the most because they all had to work together and try even harder because of Cammie having lost, or having had her memory stolen. I am planning on re-reading this since I felt that I rushed it. Overall it was pretty good and moved fast. ^ ^

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THESE BOOKS!!!

Anonymous said...

These sound interesting. Is it a series?

TheBookNurse said...

This is a great series! Just fun. Try them Molly.

Kelsie Leathers said...

I would love to read this book. I read the others from the series a couple years ago and loved them.

Anonymous said...

I would just like to say how much I love this book and this series. I couldn't put them down once I started and quickly read all of them. I highly encourage reading this!