Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Just like that--reviewed by Nallely S.


by Marsha Qualey

* * * * Stars


Hanna just broke up with her boyfriend, and no one understands why. Stressed and tired, she takes a midnight walk to a lake near by. Depressed, and mad, she sees two teens drive by on a snow mobile. Later she realizes she just witnessed a tragedy. She's convinced she could have prevented it from happening. Soon she finds out she's not the only one involved. Will, a boy she soon develops a relationship with is connected to the tragedy. Hanna finds herself in a turmoil, having been captivated by Will and trapped by the image she can't forget of that night. Follow Hanna and Will in this beautiful tragedy.

I gave this book a 4 because although I did enjoy it, I didn't really feel the plot. I felt that Qualey could've elaborated more. It was a fun read and I loved Will's sisters and Hanna's mom. Hanna rushed things when she shouldn't have! Hanna felt guilty for something she really didn't have power over and that kind of bothered me because although she could have said something to the guy and girl, they wouldn't have really listened to her. Since they were there on there own accord. Overall I liked this book. ^ ^  I really wish there was a sequel but the ending pretty much made me happy! ^ ^

-Nallely <3

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This looks pretty interesting

Anonymous said...

This book looks very interesting!

TheBookNurse said...

Not sure that this one is calling to me!

Stephanie Rieger said...

This book sounds pretty good!

Anonymous said...

This book looks pretty interesting to me!