Wednesday, October 26, 2016

The Sky is Everywhere ~ Reviewed by Elizabeth Barnes

"My sister will die over and over again for the rest of my life. Grief is forever. It doesn't go away; it becomes a part of you, step for step, breath for breath."

Image result for the sky is everywhere



Image result for 4.5 out of 5 stars



The grief in this book instantly pulled me in. That is one of the things that held me to Lennie, Gram, Big, and to Toby. It was grief that hung over each of them. The author takes grief and transforms it into a realistic, and breathtaking story that will end up leaving a mark on your heart. I was instantly attached to each of the characters and mourned with them. The love story that happens to unfold will have you clinging to the book from page to page.

Somehow, the author takes a story of infinite grief and transforms it into a story of living, loving, and remembering. I found that this book was absolutely addicting and unforgettable.

I have no negative thoughts that come to mind with this story and I could not imagine this book in any other way. The Sky is Everywhere is filled with love and loss that will make you laugh, cry, and smile.

I give this book a 4.5 out of 5 stars.

No comments: