Friday, February 20, 2009

Meaghan Kimbrell's Book Review

The Boyfriend List

By E. Lockhart

***1/2 stars

The novel The Boyfriend List is a good novel. It is written well and kept me entertained through out the entire book. I would suggest this book to my friends and everyone else. I really did enjoy reading it. I give this novel three and a half stars.

This novel is about a high school girl who has had trouble with friendships, boyfriends, boys of her past, and her parents. In a week she lost her boyfriend and her best friends and has also began having panic attacks. Her parents think that something is really wrong with her and decide to send her to a shrink so she can talk about her problems. She soon finds out that her parents aren’t completely wrong and that everything that has happened isn’t entirely her fault.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

By reading the review, this book sounds better than it looks. It seems like a superficial novel about a girl having a lot of boyfriends. I might be interesting in reading this.

Chance N said...

im not really interested in the premise but i can see how it could apply to people at Ohara. Might be good for some and might not.

Ricki Robinson said...

i'm reading this book now..It's okay i guess..i suppose its for those people who enjoy girly-girly books. but the book does keep me laughing all the way to the end.