Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Burning Blue--Reviewed by: Sarah Roberts












                           Think of the most beautiful girl in your grade. Now think about what would happen to the school if the said girl's face was ruined by someone. Well, that's exactly what happened to golden girl; Nicole Castro. 

           It started off as a normal day, but then everything changes with just one squirt from a water bottle filled with acid. Now everyone is left with the simple question of "Why?" The only person willing to figure out this mystery is Jay Nazzaro,a social outcast scarred from public humiliation. I guess having a seizure during a pep rally and later finding it on YouTube makes people think twice about becoming friends with you. So with the help of his trusty computer hacking skills, Jay is on the hunt to find the culprit who led to Nicole's downfall from queen bee, to burned girl. Follow Jay and help find out who is really burning blue.
            
           I thought this book was amazing! I would definitely recommend this to my friends and family. I enjoyed how it was told from Jay's point of view, but had some journal entries that belonged to Nicole. I gave this book a rating of 4 and half stars because although it was well written, I would have liked to perhaps hear the point of view of the person who burned Nicole. Otherwise, this book was a great read and I believe others would enjoy this book immensely. 




2 comments:

TheBookNurse said...

This book sounds really good and I can see a lot of students liking this one! Great job.

Anonymous said...

This sounds really good! I'm interested to find out why she was hurt so badly like that.