Sunday, May 8, 2016

Me Before You-- Reviewed by Sarah Roberts







“I will never, ever regret the things I've done. Because most days, all you have are places in your memory that you can go to.”  

Do you believe in fate? That in one moment everything changes, and that the change is where you were meant to be all along? Well in the case of Lou Clark and Will Traynor, fate definitely plays its part.

Lou knows a lot of things in her life. She knows the amount of steps it takes to get from her home to the bus stop, and she knows that she loves her job at The Butter Bun tea store. Lou also knows that there is a possibility that she may not be in love with her boyfriend Patrick.

What Lou doesn't know is that she is going to lose her beloved job, or that what is in store for her is going to be her saving grace.

Will Traynor knows that he has no real desire to live after a motorcycle accident took away the ability to use his legs. He knows that life has become rather dull and joyless, and he knows how he is going to put a stop to it.

What Will does not know, is that Lou is about to enter his dull world and give it a little color. And neither of them know that these changes are going to alter their lives for all time.

I adored this book!! I loved everything about this story. I enjoyed how Lou was not a perfect woman, but rather an out of control and not overly beautiful one. She wasn't perfect and that is what I found so enjoyable. I also loved the comedic moments through out the book, they made me fall in love with this story over and over again. I also enjoyed the romance of this story, it wasn't perfect and it didn't happen immediately. This was a rather beautiful book. I would recommend this book to anyone.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This book is so good so far! I don't necessarily know if I believe in fate but this book makes you question it! I'm glad were doing it for book club and I love it so much so far!