Monday, January 23, 2012

Bloodlines--Reviewed by Nallely Saavedra



Bloodlines- Richelle Mead

*****[*]

Reviewed by Nallely Saavedra


"I couldn't breathe."-Sydney Sage

If you fell in love with the world in Vampire Academy, and you fell in love with Rose and Dimitri. You'll definitely fall in love with this spin-off series to Vampire Academy. In Bloodlines, you're one step closer to the world Rose and Dimitri have known their whole lives. From Sydney's point of view...everything will seem much clearer.

Sydney Sage is an alchemist, humans who have the potential to wield magic. Their purpose is to protect humans from vampires and vampires from humans. One night she is awakened by her father. Urging her to get dressed...Sydney is thrown into a world she never imagined she'd ever get to experience. In order to protect her sister from the life she never wanted from the beginning, Sydney becomes the protector of Jill Dragomir, sister to Moroi Queen Lissa Dragomir.
The one thing Sydney feared was being around Vampires now she has to baby-sit and LIVE with one. To Sydney's horror if she fails....not only will she dishonor her family name, but her sister will replace her. The one thing Sydney wants to avoid at all costs. Along for the ride are returning characters Eddie and Adrian. [X)]

In this epic new series, you'll met new characters, you'll reunite with old ones....and see their stories unfold. Romance...suspense...mystery..thriller....pain....recovery...New relationships will form others will be broken. Read Bloodlines to find out~!!

I gave Bloodlines 5[6] stars because...I absolutely loved and enjoyed this series so much! I loved Vampire Academy,etc. But I was devastated upon hearing the end of the beautiful series. So when I heard about this I was really excited..because I fell in love with Adrian..although his bad personality put aside...he deserves to find happiness..just like Rose did! && to see someone like Adrian mature on so many levels just makes me happy and gives me hope! I couldn't put the book down and almost cried when I realized I had a few pages left! The way Mead writes is heaven to me! Welp enough about my love for Adrian...seriously this book will not disappoint.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have seen this book on the shelf and have really been thinking about reading it. Your blog really makes me want to read this book even more. Maybe I will read it next.

Anonymous said...

This sounds awesome! I just might have to read this and the other series before it.

TheBookNurse said...

Sounds like you really really liked this book. I am sure it will be a series that I'll buy for the library. Good review!
Ms C

Anonymous said...

Hehe. Thanks~! Yes, I really really liked this book. I enjoy the way she writes. X)
Kaitlin: You should def. read it!
Molly: Read the Vampire Academy before this series. X)

Anonymous said...

This book is one of my favorite books ever!!!!!! I am on the last in the series and can't wait to see how it ends!

Anonymous said...

This is one of my favorite books ever!!! I have read it so many times

Anonymous said...

I love this book!!!