Tuesday, January 10, 2012

I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You.
by: Ally Carter



For Cameron Morgan becoming a spy was without a doubt going to be her life. She really had no choice in the matter anyway. With her mother as headmistress of the top all girl spy academy, Gallagher Girl, and her father having died while working for the top agency, she really did not want to have a different live. Cameron, known as Cammie or The Chameleon, was very good at being a spy. Cammie was very skilled at not being seen, hints the nickname Chameleon, until one day when she meets Josh. Josh makes her happy and makes her think about what life would be like if she was not a spy. Cameron knows that she should not be talking to him, but some how he always seems to see her when the girls are in town. She cannot just go back to being invisible to him, or can she? Will Cammie the Chameleon go back to hiding and spying or will she choose a life with Josh?  

To me this book, I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You, is very intriguing. It kept me guessing until the very end and I was even still wondering after the book was over about what was going to happen next. I was glad when I found out that the second book, Cross My Heart And Hope to Spy, came out because I liked the first one so much. There are four books to this series now and I have read them all, if that tells you anything about how much I was intrigued by this book. I have recommended this to some of my friends and I would recommend it to every girl I come in contact with because i believe that this book, even though it is about spies, shows what many girls go through with boys, friends, and parents.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! I love this series too! XD

Anonymous said...

Wow this actually sounds pretty cool. I've never read a book about spying.

Anonymous said...

I think that you would all really enjoy this book.