Friday, April 10, 2009

Johanna Kelly's Book Review

Such A Pretty Girl
By Laura Weiss
****1/2 stars

She was promised safety. He was promised nine years. Meredith's father is a pedophile; he was found guilty of molesting five children--including his own daughter. Now, after being in prison for three years, Charles Shale is released due to good behavior. Meredith's mother, Sharon, just wants Meredith to forgive her father. Sharon thinks they can be one happy family again. Meredith knows her father will molest again, it might even be her.

Such A Pretty Girl is an intense novel that kept me reading until I finished it. This is a small book that is extremely fast-paced. I never got bored while reading, which is rare. I would love to discuss this book, please read it soon.

1 comment:

Johanna said...

I forgot I read this one! This was such a great book!