Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Solitary -- Review by Ian Zig.



Solitary

by Alexander Gordon Smith

*****

Solitary, the second book of the series Escape From Furnace, was one heck of a ride! Alex Sawyer is back picking the story of his stay in furnace right where he left it in book one... Falling down into the raging, unforgiveable river beneath Furnace! But Alex's little field trip to the caverns and caves of Furnace was short lived. His friends and him were flushed out by the vicous rats, another messed up nightmare of Furnace, landing him and his best pal Zee in the dreaded Solitary confinement for a whole month!... Will Alex lose his mind while alone with his thoughts?... Or will he come up with yet another daring and extraordinary plan to get out of his new coffin?... You'll have to read it to find out!

Solitary was an awesome book that gave me chills thinking of the nightmares of Furnace! I gave this book five stars and it deserved every single one of them. I highly recommend that any guy at least, should read this series.

6 comments:

TheBookNurse said...

Sounds like a good series -- hope it stays as solid as the first two entries. Would girls like it?

Ian Zig. said...

I'm not so sure.. some girls might, if they like that kind of stuff.. but really its a guy book.

Halea Coulter said...

I think it sounds interesting enough, I may try and read it.

Sarah Gnefkow said...

I'm thinking about checkin it out. Sounds good.

Hope Austin said...

I guess I'd have to read the first book to see if I would like this one.

Aspen Gates said...

I'm gonna have to see about reading this series