Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Angel -- A review by Ian Zig.



Angel

by James Patterson

****

Angel knows it all! Everyone is back, but not together.. Max is back leading the flock, minus Fang, and things are quiet... But Where's Fang?.. He's out recruiting, and making a gang of his own. But who does he just happen to recruit into his group?.. None other than Max II, the clone of Max!.. Which Max is not happy about.. But who or what are they fighting this time?.. A rather doom and gloom group called the Doomsday Group, which is spreading and gaining support faster than anyone ever could've expected, and it appears that all of their followers are teenagers. The biggest question in the matter, is the group hypnotizing its followers?... Now to Angel... She's staying in line supporting Max, but will she remain in line?.. you'll have to read to find out!

I liked this book, it was kinda dissapointing with some things, but the action never fails to hold my attention! I really think that the author could've ended it better though.. But if you've read the series, you have to read the end, so check it out. And of coarse, if you haven't read the rest of the series I highly suggest you do, cause its just plain amazing.

8 comments:

TheBookNurse said...

I assume there will be more books in the series? I did read the "adult" books that spawned this YA series so I'm glad to know you've liked them.

Halea Coulter said...

I could never get into this series . . .

George Morejon said...

I love reading reviews you do of series. I never have any idea what's happening jajaja

Amy Lyon said...

I should probably finish the series, but I'm just so disappointed...

Sarah Gnefkow said...

I would need to start the series

Hope Austin said...

I don't think this series would appeal to me.

Anna McCully said...

I think that this serious would be good.

Bess Mccully said...

I think this book sounds really awesome. I really think i would enjoy this series.