Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Where She Went--A Review by Sarah Gnefkow

Where She Went 

by Gayle Forman

**** stars  

It had been three years since Mia had survived a horrible car accident, three years since Adam and Mia’s love had saved her, and three years since they had broken up and walked away from each other forever. Now as they went their own ways, they hold completely different lives. Adam is now a tabloid famous rock star living in Los Angeles California with an A-list celeb girlfriend. Mia on the other hand was a successful cello player and a student at Julliard while she is living in New York. One day fate gets Adam stuck in New York for one last night and him and Mia are brought together again. As they start to explore the place that Mia now lives they are reminded of what they once were. They start to wonder of what their futures will become, and if they will include each other in them. But will they reunite for good? Or will it just be a one night fling?


I actually really liked this book that’s why I gave it four stars! You would definitely need to read the first book If I Stay to understand Where She Went. The first book was told from Mia’s point of view but this book is told from Adam’s. It was actually really interesting and I liked how their completely different new lives seemed to tie together with what their old relationship used to be. I definitely recommend this to anyone who really liked the first book.

7 comments:

TheBookNurse said...

I've heard really good things about both of these books and I need to get to reading !

Aspen Gates said...

I really want to read this book including the first one.

Halea Coulter said...

I don't remember much of the first one . . . but I still wanna read it.

George Morejon said...

Much better review than Ian's. 5 stars

The book sounds interesting too, all fate-based on everything

Amy Lyon said...

I'd have to read the first one.

Ian Zig. said...

ESTROGEN!!!!!

Hope Austin said...

I'd have to read If I stay to get this one.