Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Twilight-- A review by Kara Schwartz




Twilight
by: Stephenie Meyer
***** Stars


I read the book Twilight by Stephenie Meyer. The book was very interesting every second a chapter ended I didn't want to put the book down it's something I really enjoyed. If i had to suggest a book or book series to someone it would be the Twilight series because it's a really great book and it keeps you interested keeps you reading. And if someone is looking for a drama romance comedy type book I think that this book is perfect especially for young teens my age who are into this kind of thing. I loved the book and would really recommend it to young teens,

Twilight is full of exciting drama at every inch of the book and I'm going to tell you a little about it. The main setting is in Forks Washington, where a young girl named Bella Swan lives with her father. She attends a school there called Forks High School, where she meets a man named Edward Cullen who at first is bluntly rude to her. This causes Bella to be curious and her feelings are hurt and her mind confused. After a few days past Edward began to talk to Bella in a class where they sit next to each other this was the place it would all begin the place where Bella would get to know and fall deeply in love with the worlds greatest predator.

5 comments:

Hope Austin said...

Hm, I actually found Twilight rather boring. there isn't any real drama until about two thirds of the way in and that's far too long to get a reader interested.

Bryce Foster said...

i like vampires and scary stories but twilight doesnt sound like a great horror story it sounds like a book for a teen girl.

Anonymous said...

Twilight was a terrible movie and book, a couple of my friends talked me into reading it after I saw the movie because they said there was more action. It was more sparkly faries than ever! I give this book a one star and a thumbs down.

Anonymous said...

Honestly, I read this book back in middle school and loved it until it became popular and I began to think about it. It's actually a rather dry story with uninteresting, cliche characters. Edward Cullen exhibits quite a few traits that would be red flags for an unhealthy relationship- like stalking Bella- yet this is glorified in Twilight. Bella is also a weak character completely dependent on her boyfriend for survival. If breathing wasn't something we did unconsciously she wouldn't be able to breathe without help. I really dislike almost every character in this series and, having read the complete series twice, I wouldn't tell anyone else to read it. This may have been the book that really kickstarted the vampire craze but paranormal fans can find many other higher quality books with stronger characters.

Spencer Gosselin said...

My friends would make fun of me if I wanted to read this but I think I'd rather read the book then see the movie cause it would probably make it better then the movie is