Friday, October 29, 2010

Evermore: The Immortals -- a review by Liz Hill



Evermore: The Immortals


By: Alyson Noel


**** Stars

Ever Bloom is a sixteen-year-old girl who has just lost her family to a horrible car accident. Dealing with the lost of her family Ever is forced to move with her aunt to California where she has a new house, new school, and a dead family. For Ever this is a harder switch than others because not only was she the only one to live but after the accident she was able to see people’s auras, hear their thoughts and know someone’s entire life by a single touch. Ever has a daily struggle of avoiding human contact labeling her as a school freak. Until she meets Damen Auguste. Damen is exotic, wealthy, and the best looking guy in school. He is also the only one that can silence the world; with a single touch he warms Ever’s entire body. But Ever soons finds that she is felt with more questions than answers. And has no clue who Damen really is- or what he is. But without fault she is falling deeply and hopelessly in love with him.
I really enjoyed reading this book, it kept me wondering what was going to happen next, forcing me to read more. But the more I read the more I love this book. It was kind of an easy read for me. I would recommend Evermore to anyone who likes the Twilight Saga because it is kind of similar in many ways. I am very excited to continue the immortals series with Alyson’s next book Blue Moon.

No comments: