Thursday, October 28, 2010

The Unwritten Rule – a review by Christi Wise

The Unwritten Rule by Elizabeth Scott
**** stars

When I picked this book up I thought it would be about a couple so I didn't wanna read it at all but I had something telling me to read it so I did and it took me about two chapters to get into it. Not a lot of chapters to read to grasp my eyes so I have to say it is a great book! I could not put it down because I am pretty much going through the same situation that she was going through. This book was pretty interesting because it always left me wondering what will happen next and will she get what she really wants but they again will he best friend be mad at her and never talk to her again or will her best friend be just fine if it happens. But what if she gets mad at her best friend because it never woks out. Everything kind of does work out in the end. I think if you like books that are about couples but not all romance you should most defiantly read this book! Even if you're not into that kind of books still pick up this book and try to read it. You probably wont be able to put it down.

No comments: