Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Blink and Caution-- Review by Sarah Gnefkow

Blink and Caution

By: Tim Wynne-Jones


*** Stars


Blink is a boy who goes from hotel to hotel stealing peoples leftovers to eat. One morning as he perfectly stratigized sneaking some breakfast he thought he almost got caught. But what really happened is he stumbled upon something far out of his league. What Blink really encountered was a fake kidnapping of an "abducted" CEO. Now Blink is on the run for his life, which isn't hard for him as long as he stays calm. Caution is a girl who is also on the run, but for a different reason. She is trying to escape her drug-dealing boyfriend and a mistake she is trying to get past. Blink and Caution run into and meet at a bus station. Caution origionally plans to use him as a ploy to get away from her problems but they end up falling for each other. They both decide to trick their way out of their problems. But what will happen to them?


I gave this book three stars because to me it was good but it didn't keep my interest up because it is not my type of book. At times I felt like it got really boring but a lot of complexity and action aroused my attention again. If I was into these types of books it would actually be really good! I recommend it to anyone who is into mystery and complex situations, these characters certaintly won't let you down.

6 comments:

Aspen Gates said...

I cannot wait to read this book, when I read what it was about, it seemed like it would be a book that would keep me engrossed in it until I finished.

TheBookNurse said...

I am on the fence about this one but will likely have to check into it myself.

Hope Austin said...

I'm not sure if I would like this one.

Amy Lyon said...

This one doesn't appeal to me.

Halea Coulter said...

If it can't hold interest then I'm not gonna read it.

Ian Zig. said...

eh, that sounds alright.. can't say I'll read it